Research to Activation
- Residential and commercial buildings
- Forests, farms, and food
Tracking Climate Solutions and supporting infrastructure:
electric vehicles, rooftop solar, heat pumps, composting, afforestation and silvopasture
Initial findings of a survey of 1,788 Georgia residents are summarized here.
How familiar are Georgia residents with climate solutions?
What solutions interest them most and what barriers constrain their adoption?
What type of new power plant infrastructure is most widely supported?
Do Georgia residents support or oppose climate policies such as a carbon emissions reduction goal and resilience planning?
“Research to Action” seminar on rooftop solar, demand response, and cogeneration
Seminar on equity chaired by Dean Kaye Husbands Fealing
Blog posts and research on climate solutions in Georgia
- Have fun and learn with a card game representing the high-impact carbon reduction solutions of Drawdown Georgia
- Play as a team to reduce Georgia’s carbon emissions; discuss and collaborate to learn about drawdown solutions
- Consider the costs, benefits, and impacts on equity
- An interactive game for all levels of climate knowledge