- Which climate solutions are at our disposal to reduce Georgia's carbon footprint?
- How much of an impact could each solution have, and what would it cost?
- Which climate solutions should we invest in first?
- How do you address equity issues and resolve differences of opinion?
The Drawdown Georgia Climate Solutions Game is a team-based game designed to learn while having fun tackling such questions. And it will promote discussion and collaboration about the carbon reduction solutions unique to Georgia.
- The game is played with playing cards that illustrate the 20 high-impact solutions of Drawdown Georgia along with Wild Cards that represent external factors that impact carbon reduction efforts.
- Players work together to determine which solutions have the greatest impact and strategically play them to reach Georgia’s carbon reduction goal.
- Through gameplay, participants will learn about the carbon reduction efforts in Georgia and the unique attributes of each one.
- The end goal of the game is to foster new thought and discussion about these carbon reduction solutions and their respective benefits.
- See the video below to understand how the game is played: