Georgia Tech's joint faculty agreement with the Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL) was amended on May 29, 2015 to "No Cost Joint Faculty Appointments," which are a valuable way to initiate collaborations. Georgia Tech has been an active member of ORNL's Joint Faculty Program since 2001.
- 2015 ORNL and Georgia Tech: Productive Collaborations
- 2014 ORNL and Georgia Tech: Productive Collaborations
- 2013 ORNL and Georgia Tech: Productive Collaborations
- Graduate Opportunities (GO!) Program at Oak Ridge National Laboratory.
- Georgia Tech Fellowship Program at ORNL Checklist
- ORNL Graduate Education and University Partnerships
- Powerpoint presentation by Roderick Jackson on "Integrated Energy Systems Research at ORNL"
ORNL has a number of internship programs for students; these are managed for us by the Oak Ridge Institute for Science Education, and you can find information at the ORISE website http://www.orau.org/ornl/default.htm If you have any questions on these programs please contact Craig Layman at ORISE: Craig.Layman@orau.org.